Our school uniform is as follows:
- White blouse, shirt or polo shirt.
- Grey or navy trousers or grey shorts. Navy jogging bottoms for reception children only.
- Navy sweatshirt.
- Navy fleece or cardigan.
- Navy skirt or pinafore.
- Blue and white checked or striped dress for summer.
- White, navy or grey socks, or navy tights.
- Black low-heeled shoes.
- T-shirt in the colour of the child’s house.
- Navy shorts.
- Navy jogging bottoms (optional).
- Black plimsolls.
- For Junior children, training shoes for field use only.
- Kit should be brought to school in P.E. bags.
All clothing should be clearly labelled.
A reversible, waterproof fleece jacket with the school logo is also available. All uniform, sporting the school logo, can be purchased via the following link: http://www.myclothing,com. It is not essential that clothing should include the logo, however alternatives must be completely plain and in the colour(s) indicated above. There are no restrictions in terms of where the items can be purchased.
Our Uniform Policy can be accessed via the following link: Uniform Policy.